Sampurna MahaLaxmi Mahayantra
Anyone seeking the opulent status filled with wealth, finance and estate must use this yantra. Sampurna MahaLaxmi mahayantra is the original Maha laxmi Yantra Yantra complete with all the deities of wealth and prosperity to shower upon you abundance. It is made of a combination of 4 most powerful wealth and prosperity Yantras: Kanakdhara Yantra, Shri Durga Yantra, Shri Kailash Yantras, Shri Mahalaxmi Yantras.
It contains the mantras (power of hymns) dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi by Adi Sankara. It is said by reciting the hymns, one actually attracts Lakshmi ji. Using this yantra is also equal to chanting those hymns.
Shri Durga Yantra:
It contains the mantras dedicated to goddess Durga. She as described in the Vedas offers protection against negative energies or evil thoughts.
Shri Kailash Yantras:
It is the highly auspicious yantra among all the others. It attracts both, wealth as well as auspiciousness as it is the epitome of Lord Shiva’s auspicious energies. It has been glorified by the ancient mystics, yogis and spiritualists or the seekers.
Shri Mahalaxmi Yantras:
It is the highest of all the yantras related to wealth and material prosperity for it is ruled by Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, auspiciousness and wealth. All these yantras combined together make Sampurna Lakshmi Maha Yantra, a complete yantra in itself.
Benefits of using this yantra:
• Bestows wealth, prosperity and good fortune on the worshipper.
• Worshipper never lacks in money & material comforts.
• Worshipper's house & treasury are always full.
• Helps increase the flow of funds and the ability to accumulate wealth.
• Source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength.
• Bestows Ashta Riddhi and Nav Siddhi.
Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalakshmyei Shreem Hreem Shreem Namah
How to use this yantra:
• Yantra energizes the location where it is installed. You may place it near the entrance of your home/office/shop or in your living room or reception or study room or office cabin. You may keep it on a table or use as a wall hanging.
• Yantra may be placed facing North or East direction. For meditation purposes, it is best to install the Yantra in the North East direction of your dwelling. North-East is also called Eshaan corner and is recognized as the place of God. This direction is seen as highly charged place as it is the confluence of energies coming from the North magnetic pole and sun rays from East.
• The Yantra placed here gets charged with divine vibrations from universe and provides positive transformation energy/energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.